January 29, 2010

It's the little things....

Around the end of the year, i received the most curious and charming card in the mail. From the recycled envelop to the inscription on the back of it which stated, 'This is not a Christmas Card', i just love it. On the front of the card it says, (if i may translate)

House of Ukulele-Joy
A Shelter for Ukuleles with a Past...
Den Hague.

On the inside... Well, i'm going to keep that to myself. Now, don't go getting the wrong idea. It's just that it was sent to me and i'd like to keep it special. But, i can tell you, it's a beautiful thing. I don't believe i've ever met the fella' that sent this little gem. But, one thing is for sure, he understands that, "It's the little things..."
Thank You Ocker.

2 comments:

karl said...

Got one as well and it made my day - and the inside was as intriguing as the outside. Now I'm going to make some easter-card for Ocker...

Shelley Rickey said...

Isn't it fantastic. I too sent Ocker a little something special in return. I'm hoping he will become a regular pen pal!