February 11, 2009

I've Been Boing Boinged!


The niftiest thing happened. (Actually i didn't realize how nifty it was until my inbox was flooded with emails from all kinds of swell people saying the nicest things about me and my Cigarbox Ukulele. This nice fella named Mark Frauenfelder posted my video on Boing Boing. Amazing, In one day 10,000 some people watched it...whooooaaa! I had no idea that would happen if someone boing boinged you....neato!.
You can see the post here!


Hello & Thanks to Mark, Boing Boing, and all the people watching me, writing to me, subscribing to me, following me, & proposing to me. And i'll even thank that guy in Hong Kong that said i was ugly for bringing me right back down to earth, you big meanie!

3 comments:

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

I found your site through your buddy Kalisa. I'm a new fan now and also a graphic designer. Looking forward to reading your blog! You have a lovely voice:-)

gorjus said...

SR, I just saw the uke video on BB. From another Mississippian, it's fantastic, and great to hear about you!

Beth Niquette said...

How absolutely creative you are!!! I LOVE it!